CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS
- skilled work experience in Canada
- language ability
Skilled Work Experience:
- full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full-time (1,560 hours)
- equal amount in part-time work: for example, 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1-year full time (1,560 hours)
- You can work as many part-time jobs as you need to meet this requirement.
- full-time work at more than one job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1-year full time (1,560 hours)
- have gained your work experience by working in Canada while under temporary resident status with authorization to work
- you’re a refugee claimant in Canada
- you’re working without authorization
- your work experience was gained without temporary resident status in Canada
- You must take approved language tests in English or French for Writing, Reading, Listening, and Speaking.
- A minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs
- Language tests are valid for two years after the test result date. They must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.
- If you studied in Canada, you must have a certificate, diploma, or degree from a Canadian secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution.
- If you have foreign education, you must have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes from a designated organization showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma, or degree from a Canadian secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution.
Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.