Nitin Immigration



A super visa lets parents and grandparents visit their children or grandchildren for up to 5 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for up to 10 years.


To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
  • be the parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
  • have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada
  • have valid medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company and
  • meet other eligibility requirements.
Your dependents are not eligible for a super visa. They can still apply to visit Canada for up to 6 months with the right travel document.


Before you apply for a super visa, you need:
  • a letter of invitation from your child or grandchild who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
  • proof that your child or grandchild’s household meets the minimum necessary income
  • proof of payment for medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
  • a document confirming that you had an immigration medical exam
Other conditions:
  • your ties to your home country
  • the purpose of your visit
  • your family and finances
  • the overall economic and political stability of your home country
If you are looking for professional services from a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, book a consultation call today, and let’s get started!

Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.