SUPER VISA APPLICATION
A super visa lets parents and grandparents visit their children or grandchildren for up to 5 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for up to 10 years.
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS
- be the parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada
- have valid medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company and
- meet other eligibility requirements.
- a letter of invitation from your child or grandchild who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- proof that your child or grandchild’s household meets the minimum necessary income
- proof of payment for medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
- a document confirming that you had an immigration medical exam
- your ties to your home country
- the purpose of your visit
- your family and finances
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country
Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.