NOC CODE REVIEW
IRCC uses the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system to classify jobs (occupations). Jobs are grouped based on the type of job duties and work a person does. For immigration purposes, the main job groups are:
- Skill Type 0 (zero): management jobs
- Skill Level A: professional jobs that usually call for a degree from a university
- Skill Level B: technical jobs and skilled trades that usually call for a college diploma or training as an apprentice
- Skill Level C: intermediate jobs that usually call for high school and/or job-specific training
- Skill Level D: labour jobs that usually give on-the-job training
Similar to documents, NOC plays a vital role in processing your application. It is always advisable to consult a professional to avoid the wrong selection of your NOC before submission.
If you want to end the confusion with your selection of NOC, book a consultation call today, and let’s get started!
Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.