POST-GRADUATION WORK PERMIT PROGRAM
HOW LONG IS THIS WORK PERMIT VALID?
- If the program was less than eight months – You aren’t eligible for a PGWP
- If the program was at least eight months, but less than two years – Valid for up to the same length as your study program
- If the program was two years or more – Valid for three years
- If you completed more than one program – You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program
- your study permit has been valid within the last 180 days
- you have a valid visitor record
- you submitted an application to extend your study permit before it expired, and no decision has been made on your application
- you submitted an application to change your status to the visitor before your study permit expired, and no decision has been made on your application
- you have completed a study program at a designated learning institution that was at least eight months long and that led to a degree, diploma, or certificate
- maintained full-time status as a student in Canada during each semester of your study program
Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.