FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER (EXPRESS ENTRY)
The Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry) program has been one of the most popular Immigration Programs to date. Skilled workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, English and/or French knowledge, and other factors. These things often help them succeed in Canada.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program,
- Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
- Canadian Experience Class.
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS
- skilled work experience
- language ability
Skilled Work Experience:
- Managerial jobs (skill type 0)
- Professional jobs (skill level A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)
- You must take approved language tests in English or French for Writing, Reading, Listening, and Speaking.
- A minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all four abilities
- Language tests are valid for two years after the test result date. The test must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.
- If you studied in Canada, you must have a certificate, diploma, or degree from a Canadian secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution.
- If you have foreign education, you must have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes from a designated organization showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma, or degree from a Canadian secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution.
Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.