Nitin Immigration



The Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry) program has been one of the most popular Immigration Programs to date. Skilled workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, English and/or French knowledge, and other factors. These things often help them succeed in Canada.

Since January 1, 2015, completing an Express Entry profile has been the first step in immigrating to Canada permanently as a skilled worker under the following:
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program,
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
  • Canadian Experience Class.


This program has minimum requirements for:
  • skilled work experience
  • language ability
  • education
You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible.If you meet all the minimum requirements, IRCC will use selection factor points to help assess your eligibility and assign an overall score out of 100. If you score 67 points or higher, you may qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.


Skilled Work Experience:

Skilled work experience means that you’ve worked in 1 of these National Occupational classifications (NOC) job groups:
  • Managerial jobs (skill type 0)
  • Professional jobs (skill level A)
  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)

Language Ability:

  • You must take approved language tests in English or French for Writing, Reading, Listening, and Speaking.
  • A minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all four abilities
  • Language tests are valid for two years after the test result date. The test must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.


  • If you studied in Canada, you must have a certificate, diploma, or degree from a Canadian secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution.
  • If you have foreign education, you must have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes from a designated organization showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma, or degree from a Canadian secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution.
If you are looking for professional services from a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, book a consultation call today, and let’s get started!

Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.