Nitin Immigration



Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination. A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document stuck in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.
A visitor visa allows visitors to stay for up to 6 months in Canada.


You may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:
  • the type of travel document you plan to travel with
  • the country that issued your travel document
  • your nationality
  • your method of travel to Canada for this trip
You can apply for a visitor visa online or on paper. You may need to give biometrics with your application.


You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
  • have a valid travel document, like a passport
  • be in good health
  • have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
  • convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets, or family—that will take you back to your home country
  • convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
  • have enough money for your stay
You may also need a medical exam and a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
If you are looking for professional services from a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, book a consultation call today, and let’s get started!

Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.