SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
- support them financially
- make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability
- you can provide for the basic needs of any persons you want to sponsor
- You must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- To become a sponsor, you must promise to financially take care of the persons you are sponsoring for a period of time. This is called a financial undertaking.
- You and your sponsored family members need to agree to specific responsibilities during the undertaking period. This is called the sponsorship agreement.
- Your spouse, partner, dependent child, and their dependent children (if applicable) must provide the below documents to show they meet the eligibility requirements:
- all required forms and documents with their application
- medical exams
Nitin Immigration Consulting Inc. is an authorized and licensed Immigration Consulting agency based in Canada that offers end-to-end support and services for Canadian Immigration. We help and provide Canadian Immigration services to our clients and act as authorized third parties with respect to the Government of Canada.